James Benedict offers many different services. Our training and experience have prepared us to help, to reassure, and to understand when a family is faced with the loss of a loved one. We are here to replace confusion with calm, doubts with certainty, and questions with answers. Here, one finds a quiet gentleness in a relaxed atmosphere of respect, efficiency, and trust. We believe your service choice is a personal decision. At James Benedict we explain and guide you through the options available, then allow you to make your own decisions.
However, in arranging a burial or cremation service, we understand that every family is different, every life to be celebrated is unique. Many factors help determine whether a service will become simple or elaborate, private or public, and even religious or secular (non-religious). As respected and experienced Funeral Directors, we are used to solving the big questions.
There are many options available to you and your loved one beyond the role of a traditional funeral directors which we will be more than happy to discuss with you at time of arranging the funeral or funeral plan.
A few of your many options:
- Traditional burials
- Traditional cremation services
- Woodland or Green Burial
- Burials at sea
- Alternatives to traditional coffins such as Eco or Picture Coffins
- Alternatives to traditional Hearses such as Horsedrawn and motorcycle Hearses
- Memorial services to take place before or after the burial or cremation
- Burial of Ashes
- Alternative ways to keep or place ashes in their final resting place
- Music tributes such as Piper or Soloist
- Tree planting in memorial.